Monday, June 7th, Open Startup Tunisia launched the call for applications for the second cohort of The Pre-Incubator.
What is OST Pre-Incubator?
A unique 12-week program, co-designed with Columbia Engineering and Business Schools, targeting students and fresh graduates.
The program provides an enriching learning experience, offers access to a strong network of national and international experts, and introduces participants to an incredible community.
All, in partnership with Columbia Engineering & Columbia Business School, Ministère de l’Enseignement Supérieur et de la Recherche Scientifique & Réseau 4C-Centres de Carrière et de Certification des Compétences, U.S. Embassy Tunis, AfricInvest, La Fondation Drosos, Columbia Global Center Tunis & Columbia Global Center Amman, EU-Innovi, Flat6Labs Tunisia, Deloitte and the DOT.
OST Pre-Incubator First Cohort: The Foundation of a Unique Program
Last year, OST Pre-Incubator onboarded 22 startups with more than 120 participants on an exciting journey of knowledge, hard work, challenges, and growth.
9 startups made it to the final stage, among them 7 were incorporated, 6 got selected for the post program in partnership with Deloitte, 5 officially launched their products, 4 got the Startup Act Label and 3 attracted potential investors.
What does OST Pre-Incubator offer you?
- High quality training led by national and international experts.
- Access to a diverse community of coaches, mentors, and experts.
- Access to a strong community of high potential talents from all across Tunisia.
- The opportunity to connect and work directly with Columbia Business School MBA students.
- National & international exposure.
- A free of charge participation in OST Pre-incubation program.
- Funding opportunities for your prototypes.
- A prize pool of 35K TND in cash with 0% Equity.
- A fully funded immersive trip to New York City to pitch in the prestigious Columbia Venture Competition.
- Access to pre-seed funding opportunities.
- Connection to other national and international support programs ; incubators and accelerators.
- The opportunity to join the post-program in partnership with Deloitte Tunisia, to get prepared for the growth stage.
Who can apply?
- Startups: a team or solo founder with an advanced startup idea. Via this page.
- Solo talents: skilled individuals who wish to join a startup and contribute to its success. Via this page.
First Cohort’s Awarded startups:
What are you waiting for? Visit “Open Startup” pages on Facebook and F6S where you can find more details and the links to APPLY.
You can be next to get onboard, so don’t miss the opportunity!
If you would like to comment on this article or anything else you have seen on Carthage Magazine, leave a comment below or head over to our Facebook page. You may also message us via this page.
And if you liked this article, sign up for the monthly features newsletter. A handpicked selection of stories from Carthage Magazine, delivered to your inbox.
Nermine Nejima – 23 years old, an energetic and ambitious student at Tunis Business School and a former exchange student at the State University of New York at Plattsburgh, United States. Majoring in Marketing and minoring in Business Analytics, organizer of more than 10 national and international events, with an experience in communication, Translation, and Coordination.